Search This Blog

Thursday, January 17, 2013

ThredUP


This company definitely deserves a spot in my Goodies section- I shop at ThredUP all the time and just love it! First of all, everything I've ever received from them has been in either Excellent Used Condition to Like New Condition which any mama can appreciate when you're buying used clothes! Also, I've been able to score some really hard to find Gymboree items! I'm a total junkie for Vintage Gymboree (older hard-to-find Gymboree lines) so a few times a week I will head over to ThredUP and check out what they have going on, just in case something amazing has been added! They add new clothes everyday- throughout the entire day! I decided I'm going to take some picture's tonight of the awesome stuff I have found on their website and an up close image their shipping boxes- which in my opinion are WAY too cute to throw away or recycle! I have them stacked in the nursery closet so I can smile every time I open the door, haha! I'm cheesy, I know!

If you use my referral link you will get $10 off your first purchase!


No comments:

Post a Comment