Search This Blog

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Deal Busts: A Safe Place to Vent



I just have to share this because I am totally bumming!
PS. This is a safe place to vent about "deal busts" hahaha! I should make a specific note page just for: DEAL BUSTS = "When Deals Go Bad" so my readers can vent, too!


Sooooo my son (2yrs) decided to wake up this morning at 3:45 for the day; it took me a good two hours to get him to go back to sleep. I'm sure he was over tired from not taking a nap the day before and he thought a nice little snooze would be sufficient enough to start terrorizing my house for another day, haha! Anyhoot... During those middle-of-the-night hours I sat in bed browsing on my phone. I remembered that I wanted to look up the price of these cute, bright, educational nesting blocks that I saw on Citrus Lane.com. I started with Ebay; (I am a big fan of  purchasing from small business' and stay-at-home-moms) They are going for 14.99 on there so instead I head over to Amazon. Much to my surprise they were marked 50% OFF with FREE Shipping through my Amazon Prime account!!! Their retail price was 12.99 and it was on sale for 6.49 Shipped!!! I was SO happy! Well... I canceled my debit card a few weeks ago because I had a fraudulent charge on it and that was the only payment source I had SAVED IN MY Account!! My new debit card was here but sitting on the kitchen counter ready to be activated! I was a prisoner in my bed; I couldn't move in fear of disturbing my stir crazy toddler!! I had to make a choice: Go down and get the debit card and chance waking him back up OR try in the morning and hope it's still on sale. Well, you know how Amazon works! Prices change by the minute! I decided to close my eyes and tell myself I have gone mad and its not the end of the world.

Welp, I checked it first thing this morning and sure enough it's up to $9.89 now. Soooo It looks like I will be stalking that item for the next few weeks just to save a buck, lol!

Hope you enjoyed my Deal Buster Rant of the day! Share your Deal Busts on my Facebook Page! Love you all! Have a  great day with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment