Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

I don't buy Sunday Papers

I used to purchase 2-4 newspapers a week. I realized that I'd be left with a huge mess, tons of expired coupons and quite frankly, coupons for items I never buy or use! I stopped buying newspapers and now stick with this new technique:

Each week I will visit iheartwags.com and iheartriteaid.com to see what the upcoming ad's look like. These are called "ad scans" or "ad previews" because A. They are generally copied/scanned circulars that have leaked to the public B. It's a "Preview" of what's going to be on sale in the upcoming weeks!

While skimming through those ads I look for items I would actually use OR generally want to see in my stock pile. When I come across something good or useful I open a new tab on my computer and search for a coupon on Ebay! I usually order a LOT of coupons for one specific item to get more bang for my buck :o) The coupons arrive to me within a few days and I have them in plenty of time for the upcoming sale!

This is one deal I scored using this technique Walgreens: Skintimate Shave Gel .20 each!

How many of you do this as well? Share with me on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment