Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Willow House: *HOT* Liquidation Sale!!!

Hi everyone! I just got word that Willow House (formally, Southern Living At Home) is phasing out their home decor products. That means from now until everything is gone we'll see AMAZING prices on their home decor items! Take advantage of these sale prices while they're in available!

I've always been a fan of their beautiful products and I own a lot of their things! Every time I pull out something from my cupboard I get a complement (no joke)

I've decided to start collecting orders for a "catalog" party! If you find something you'd like for yourself or a gift just email me your order at missy_coupons@aol.com

Shipping is very low, too! I ordered two huge glass serving bowls last week and my shipping was only $4! (just to give you an idea!) 















Example: Measuring Prep Bowls $2.00 Reg. 15.96!











Example: Old Taylor Tiered Stand $18 Reg. 99.95!

No comments:

Post a Comment