Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Ebates: I wish I'd found this sooner!



Are you earning cash back on your online purchases? If not you'll want to familiarize yourself with cash back sites such as Ebates and Shop At Home. I first joined Shop At Home but recently gave Ebates a try and like it A LOT!
Ebates is a FREE cash back site that offers cash back when online shopping at popular stores such as Wal-mart, Kohl’s, JCPenney, Home Depot, Ebay, and many more! I've earned $102 so far and now I wish I had learned about this sooner!

To get started with Ebates, you’ll first want to head over here to register for an account. Even sweeter, for a limited time, Ebates is offering all new users the option of a $10 bonus gift card to Barnes & Noble, Target, The Home Depot or more (keep in mind that you will only receive the gift card if you make purchases totaling $25+ within the first 90 days)
* Anytime you’re wanting to make an online purchase, be sure to log into your Ebates account to see if the store you’re wanting to purchase through is partnered with Ebates. You can find out by simply typing the name of the store in the Ebates search box.



No comments:

Post a Comment