Search This Blog

Saturday, December 1, 2012

JC Penney: Buttons! Follow my Winnings Thru Dec 24th

So I am totally stoked about this new promo that JC Penney has come out with! Now through December 24th you can collect buttons at any JC Penney Register. The best part is that there's no purchase necessary! On each button there's a special code that you enter at jcp.com/christmas. You will be notified via email whether or not your button was a winner! Good luck and don't forget to share your winnings below or on my Facebook Page!
I'd love to hear how this promo is working for YOU!
Happy Holidays!
Missy's Button Winnings (check back often to see my progress!)
Gifts That I've Won:
$5 Holiday Certificates: $75.00
$10 Holiday Certificates: $80.00
E-Gift Cards: $50

I won a holiday certificate (cool!), when will I receive my certificate to use?
- You will receive an email that notifies you that you won either $5 or $10 Holiday Certificate and you have 48 hours to claim your prize. Please click on the link in this email to “claim what you’ve won” and fill out your information completely.
- You will be taken to a "Success" page which confirms that your info was inputted correctly.
- Within the next 48 hours, you will receive ANOTHER email that contains the actual holiday certificate with a bar code, via the email you claimed your prize with. This is your Holiday Certificate!
- Enjoy! The Holiday Certificates can be used in store up until 12/31/12.
Read More Here

No comments:

Post a Comment