Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Kiwi Crate: May's Box


 

This was our first box from Kiwi Crate and I was really impressed! We don't have any craft stores like Michaels Arts & Crafts where we live so I think this box subscription might be a good fit for us!



The Presentation was really nice! It came in a super cute box and was FILLED to the brim with supplies and instructions! We were greeted with a warm welcome from Kiwi Crate and supplied with a pair of scissors which we can use for future projects that we receive. I loved how the instruction booklets were so simple and easy to follow even for the child! We had fun identifying which supplies we needed for each project by using the manuals sent with each one. I would point to a picture of one of the supplies and Sawyer would dig for it in the box and pull it out! That was one of the first times he's used an "instruction manual" to follow directions! Off to a great start!


  
The Projects for May included: My Bird Costume & My Nest and Eggs
It was very age appropriate for my son who is 3. I love that they tailor your box to your child's age and development.






We started with: My Nest and Eggs.  Sawyer did really well and didn't get bored of it. I can't wait for it to all to dry so we can discuss why birds build nests and how they help keep the eggs safe :o) The box also came with a little book about Birds! So cute!
Here it is drying! I will upload a photo of it when it's all done~

I was able to order our first box ^  for only $9.95 shipped with a referral link from a friend. That was a great price so it was easy for us to decide whether or not we wanted to try it out! We will continue the subscription because it's a good fit for our family. It will be $19.95 a month and that includes shipping :o)

If you'd like to try it out you can use my referral link by clicking here.
You will automatically receive a $10 credit which will make your first box only 9.95 Shipped! If you sign up for your first box let me know how you and your family liked [or didn't like it] it by commenting below~

What is Kiwi Crate?




No comments:

Post a Comment