Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

*HOT* 50% OFF YOUR FIRST BOX FROM BLUUM!



Yay!! I am so happy I stumbled across this deal today! Totsy.com is offering half off your first box from Bluum! This is another subscription box for children, toddlers and babies that I've always wanted to try out!
For only $12.50 I took the plunge! I've heard wonderful things about Bluum Boxes and can't wait to get our first box in April! I only paid $13.50 with shipping, whoohoo!
Let me know if you scored this deal by visiting me on facebook


Follow these instructions to get the same deal:
  1. Go to Totsy.com and look for "Bluum" under "Ending Soon" 
  2. Submit your order for $12.50 through Totsy
  3. Check your email! Totsy will send you an email that contains a link to personalize your Bluum account with your Child's name, gender and age! 









No comments:

Post a Comment