Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Box Love Exchange Facebook Group: SURPRISE MISSY!!


I would like to start this blog post by saying how lucky I am to be part of such an amazing group of people over at Box Love Exchange. Box Love Exchange is Facebook Group page full of women who love Subscription Boxes and Deals!  It's a place to sell, buy and swap items that you've received in past Sub Boxes! To join our fast growing group of amazing women click here

It was a good day today, rainy but good :)
The Fedex man pulled into the drive way so of course I was excited to go see what he left for me! I checked the front porch, then the back porch and didn't see anything! My mom went outside and comes back with a big box from Familyhood! I kept thinking to myself, "What the heck did I order this time?!" I don't remember ordering anything recently!(?) It was like Christmas as I opened the box- looking down I just stare and tilt my head to one side. What in the world?! These items look so familiar but I didn't order these!! Wait, did someone send these to me on accident!? Just then I perk up and my eyes get really BIG! OOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS!! No way!!! Just then I remember my co-admins, Angela, Samantha & Julie messaging me the other night asking me what sort of things 3 year-olds enjoy because one of them needed to buy a birthday gift and wanted ideas. All of these items were gift ideas they were throwing around but in reality SOMEONE(?) wanted to surprise US WITH SOME GOODIES!

Sawyer and Sam have already taken an hour bath tonight because of these Bath Toy Letters; they're stuck all over the shower walls right now :o) They usually go to bed around 8:30 but tonight... all they wanted to do was play with their new toys! ... Angela, Samantha, and Julie- That is the real reason the boys JUST went to bed haha!

::Exhales:: I'm truly blessed. 

3 comments: