Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May's Box



Infant Box (Roughly 2 Months Old) ^ ^ ^
This box is so awesome! I purchased a subscription by mistake with a newborn birth date and I don't regret it now haha! Of course I will have to put the gripe water and teething ring in my gift closet but they'll look oh-so-purdy in there! haha! The second I started going through the box my son Sam who is almost 2 grabbed the book! I love receiving board books from Citrus Lane- they hold up so well and they're always great quality. We've read "Bear Takes a Trip" three times now! It's the cutest book, ever! I can't believe we don't already own it!




Toddler Boy Box ^ ^ ^
Another stellar box from Citrus Lane! I mean, wow! What a great variety of products for the boys and mommy ;o)

We received the book, "We All Go Traveling By"  which came with a sing along cd. Very cute book. We will be adding this to our gift closet because Sawyer won't be riding the bus when it's time for school and he's already bummed out about that, haha! He just turned three and he's already dis-satisfied with our parenting! I don't want to tease him by reading all about how fun the bus is. I know another little boy or girl will certainly love reading this book and singing along with the attached cd though :o) I must say barefoot books are very nice quality!
We also received an awesome new toy from Green Toys: An eco friendly
Pizza Making Set

* ps: Cookies were yummy- my husband ate them all, hah!
What is Citrus Lane?




No comments:

Post a Comment